The Carryall maintenance 500 features dual-locking tool boxes, electric bed lift, dual ladder rack and 2-inch receiver for hauling trailers. These accessories improve versatility, and let your crews move seamlessly from job to job. Your new Facilities-Engineering Vehicle will arrive on your site ready to work with:
• Dual steel side-access tool boxes and rear tailgate
• Electric bed lift for easy maintenance
• Dual ladder rack with tie downs
• Canopy top • Halogen headlights
• 12-volt power port and lockable glove box
• 5-panel mirror, side reflectors and rear safety triangle • Front brush guard and rear fender guards • Rear 2-inch receiver
• Entended range batteries with single-point watering system The vehicle is built on the renowned Carryall maintenance 500 utility vehicle platform. It does the work of a small pick-up truck at a fraction of the cost thanks to its powerful 14-hp-rated single-cylinder overhead cam engine with electronic fuel injection. The engine delivers superior power and torque, yet it cuts fuel consumption by 50% compared to some competitive models. The electric model is powered by 48-volt system and 500-amp DC motor controllers with controlled downhill ability, zero-speed detect to prevent roll away, regenerative braking, hand-held speed programmability and diagnostic capabilities. Smart onboard chargers issue alerts to prevent common user errors, and reel retractors allow for “opportunity charging.” The vehicle’s rustproof aircraft-grade aluminium frames withstand road salt, fertilisers, water and lawn chemicals often used on campuses, resorts and government complexes.